Junior Sales Executives Job at Dubai
junior sales executive is required in Dubai for the requirements as given in job, see below
United Arab Emirates
W Feb 13, 2023
A leading telecom corporation in the UAE is our client. They are currently seeking Junior Sales Executives. – (Only UAE Nationals)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sales of telecom products and services in the Store
- Providing product and service information to the customers
- Proactively demonstrate benefits to the customer
- Sell products and services to customers according to customer needs
- Manage inventory at the point of sale, ensuring secure storage and assisting in reconciliations
- Handle and count cash and other payments; responsible for reconciling payments against system records daily
- Collect and verify the required documentation, such as National ID, forms, and receipts, as per TRA regulations
- Assume responsibility for tasks delegated by the Store Manager or Duty Manager
- Immediate Joiners
- You must have a family book
- Completed military services
- Any Graduate/Highschool
- Excellent verbal and written English proficiency Proficient in computer literacy.
- Salary, incentives, and pension
Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
Employer (Private Sector)
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
In November 2007, Mahesh Shahdadpuri, an engineer and management graduate with a thirst for knowledge and a talent for human resources, established TASC Outsourcing.
Mahesh started as a software advisor (the acronym TASC derives from Talent Asset Software & Consulting). His extensive industry knowledge shaped TASC Outsourcing into a customer-focused organization with cutting-edge technology.
One of the UAE’s contract staffing firms with the quickest growth is TASC. Diligence, integrity, openness, and a pioneering spirit are essential differentiators that keep TASC at the forefront of everything it does.