IT Test Engineer – Dubai Latest Job
- TASC Outsourcing
- Dubai, UAE
- Seven days ago
Candidates can apply easily by visiting the given link, so that they cannot have problems while registering their Resume/CV to the job providers.
- United Arab Emirates
- Feb 8, 2023
- AED 10000 – AED 15000
- Contract Full time
- Our client is in the Insurance Industry. They are now looking for a Software Test Engineer to join them.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Subledger accounting system(s)
- Reinsurance system(s)
- Air ticket
- Having a minimum of five years of experience working in the property and casualty insurance industry
- Business Analyst and Testing skills on Insurance platform(s), including Claims management system(s).
- Experience with Integration projects, including API/web services implementations.
- Test automation expertise.
- Experience in implementing:
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
- Dubai, UAE
Mahesh Shahdadpuri, a management graduate and engineer with a thirst for knowledge and a knack for human resources, founded TASC Outsourcing in November 2007.
Software consultancy was where Mahesh started his career (the acronym TASC is derived from Talent Asset Software & Consulting). His extensive industry knowledge influenced TASC Outsourcing to become a technology-driven, people-centric organization.
One of the UAE’s top-performing contract employment firms is TASC. TASC continues to be a leader in every attempt thanks to important differentiators, including diligence, ethics, transparency, and a pioneering spirit.