Creative Graphic Designer job in Saudi Arabia
Khatib & Alami is seeking an experienced and creative graphic designer to join their project in Ras Al Khair, Saudi Arabia. The ideal applicant should be able to produce innovative ideas and concepts for a variety of channels, including digital marketing, social media, advertising, and promotional goods. They should also have experience working in a professional setting.
The chosen candidate must take up the following duties:
Develop and adapt trending styles to meet the brand’s guidelines, needs, and objectives.
- Develop a proactive sense of creativity, current expertise in industry applications, and a professional attitude toward deadlines, expenses, and time constraints.
- Continuously modify branding guidelines and document style guides.
- Prepare multiple design briefs and use innovation to redefine a design brief within cost and time constraints.
- Have illustrative skills with rough sketches and work on layouts ready for print.
- Possessing motion videos, 2D and 3D skills, and construction photography will be an added advantage.
- Be able to use illustrators and photographers on specific projects.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, the ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Saudi Nationals.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Graphic Design.
- Experience working on large corporate brands with a solid ability to design branding.
- Must be Bilingual in English / Arabic.
If you are a creative graphic designer willing to take on this challenging opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply for this job. Khatib & Alami fosters a culture based on employee empowerment through improved learning, capability building, and knowledge sharing. This will enable you to leverage solid training and early access to the latest technologies and trends, ensuring that you are fully equipped to take on the challenge.