Contract Administrator job in Saudi Arabia
We seek an experienced Contract Administrator to join our leading construction company in Saudi Arabia. The chosen applicant will have the chance to work on a sizable civil project at the NEOM development and will be in charge of helping to build a negotiation strategy, creating documentation for a solicitation and purchase order, and assessing and evaluating submitted proposals.
- Please read the Contract and use its terms and conditions to prepare draft responses for the Contract manager’s review.
- Assist in establishing negotiation strategy for major procurements by researching precedent information and preparing schedules and other similar documents.
- Prepare solicitation and purchase order documents.
- Assist in the review and preparation of Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Analyze and evaluate proposals received.
- Assist in performing post-award contract administration functions.
- Serve as Contracting Officer within prescribed limitations.
- Perform contracting support functions such as assembling and maintaining contract files/packages, abstracting bids, processing amendments and modifications, and processing delivery orders.
- Degree in civil engineering, quantity surveying, or a similar subject.
- We have a track record of success managing contracts for significant Middle Eastern civil engineering and construction projects.
- Saudi Arabian experience is preferred.
Please apply right now if you’re interested in this chance. We anticipate hearing from you.