Bank Sales Manager Job Opening at Dubai
A reputable banking company in the GCC is seeking a Sales Manager to join their team. The Sales Manager is accountable for creating and managing a team of professionals, achieving monthly sales targets, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, and building solid relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Develop and manage a team of professionals.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and cross-sell potential.
- Exceed weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitor market trends and provide regular competitor feedback.
- Strong sales background with UAE/regional experience.
- 2-4 years of experience in a managerial role with a bank.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The Sales Manager position is a full-time and unspecified monthly salary range. The ideal candidate should have 2-4 years of experience in a managerial role with a bank and strong written and verbal communication skills.
TASC Outsourcing is the employer (private sector) handling the recruitment for this job opening. TASC Outsourcing is one of the fastest-growing contract staffing companies in the UAE, known for its diligence, integrity, transparency, and pioneering spirit.